Science advances when there is co-operation. Central to Bharat’s research approach is a collaborative attitude to engaging with world-class research institutions on shared priorities. We partner with several leading Indian and global research organisations to advance science that improves public health.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, India.
- Stanford University, School of Medicine, US.
- Center for Vaccine Development, University of Maryland, US.
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Washington DC, US
- National Institute of Health (NIH), Washington DC, US.
- Centres for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), Atlanta, US.
- Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India.
- Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India.
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (IISc), India.
- Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology (IGIB), New Delhi, India.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Bangalore, India.
- National Institute of Virology (NIV), Pune, India.